Thank you for a spectacular 2019 road season!!!!
Coach Jon & Anna-Lisa would like to thank the following people and organizations for playing a positive role in a truly successful local and international 2019 road season for Peak to Peak Training Systems and the entire bike racing community:
- Chris Heimerl for his help and dedication to P2P's Training Race Series with communication & organization as a liaison with the Colorado State Patrol
- Coaches Billy Innes, Barney King, David Wenger, Clark Sheehan, and Andy Clark for their collaboration, advice, encouragement, inclusion and support with Talent ID Camps, team direction, motivation working with and for our nations best, focused and dedicated young cycling athletes.
- USA Cycling for the role they play in the sport that has given me purpose and helped to fulfill the dreams of many young cycling athletes.
- Bicycle Racing Association of Colorado for the role they play in local cycling events, the organization of officials and racing calendars.
- Colorado State Patrol for their willingness to offer the use of their training grounds for, what is agreed to by many road racers, as the most fun training race series along the front range.
- Bike racers for their consistent attendance to our summer race series, for their unwavering excitement for our sport which leads to growth, improvement and further success for their competitors, themselves, event promoters and competitive cycling as a whole.
- VR7 Cycling Club for their dedication to cycling, the P2P Training Race Series, comradery, hard work and laughter.
- P2P Training Athletes for their dreams, focus, hard work, patience with learning, and success.
- Yvonne van Gent for her unwavering support of bike racers and promoters alike through her dedication and hard work for BRAC and USA Cycling
- Barry Lee for the incredible and positive vibe you bring, not just our race series, but all races in which you are involved or compete at.
- Tour L'Abitibi Organization for continuing to offer superb international racing opportunities for junior men to excel and grow for over 50 years!!!
What's on-tap for 2020?
Races and Competitions:
Coach Jon and Anna-Lisa will continue to promote the P2P Training Race Series in May, June, July an August. Additionally, we will continue to co-promote 2020 (June) Robideaux Quick & Dirty Gravel Race in Scottsbluff, Nebraska!
Robideaux Q&D GPS Map Course Links: to be available as soon as 2020 course is finalized
We are excited to put on our first gravel race, The Antelope Stampede scheduled for Sept 19, 2020 in Kimball, Nebraska which will wind through 25, 50 and 100 miles of the fastest gravel and dirt roads available in Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming! Initial details of these events will be available here on this website as well as Facebook with links from Twitter and Instagram.
Antelope Stampede GPS Map Course Links:
Coach Jon will again be directing the Team USA Juniors at the 52nd edition of the Tour L'Abitibi Nations Cup Stage Race in July.
Training and Talent ID Camps:
Tentatively, we are shooting for early June for our Junior Road Talent ID Camp, location undetermined. On the gravel side, Coach Jon is designing a 3-day gravel training camp using roads in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska with focus on nutrition, body balance for gravel riding, equipment maintenance, on-road repair, cue sheet & gps tricks, technique - date to be determined.
Coaching: Coach Jon is currently taking athlete slots for coaching for the 2020 season. Coaching slots are limited, so contact him soon at 303-913-3954 or firstname.lastname@example.org to begin building your 2020 road or gravel season.
About Peak to Peak Training Systems
Jon Heidemann's Peak to Peak Training Systems offers camps, seminars & clinics, races, training race series, bike fitting, testing and athlete/team consults. If interested in any of these services, please email at email@example.com or call me at 303-913-3954 to set up a time. I am completely mobile and am willing to meet you anywhere it is convenient for you. Home? Office? Coffee shop? Tap room? You name it, I can make it.
P2P's primary focus is to coach, train, educate and support each athlete's ability to become the best cycling athlete possible whether that be competitive or non-competitive, road & off-road, cyclist or multi-sport athlete. I offer the following professional services from the experience & education almost 30 years as a cyclist, professional coach, team director, camp manager, talent identifier in junior, amateur and professional cycling, as well as a husband and father to 4 spectacular girls
* Coaching programs for all levels of cycling athletes - competitive or non-competitive
* Multi-user training programs popular with clubs and teams
* Clinics for road, mountain, cross, gravel and time-trials
* Cycling Training Camps
* Road Cycling Training Races
* Performance Field Testing in lab or on the road: power, heart rate, lactate threshold zones
If you are interested in any of the above services, contact me to discuss details or set up a appointment.